Wednesday, April 06, 2005

the pen is mightier than the sword.

i've always enjoyed playing around with these 26 little guys. string them about, permutate them mercilessly, and a flurry of phrases erupt, evolving into fledging sentences. blogspot has been a favourite webbie for me these past few months, leave a post here n there for my pals to read, and perhaps its my very own outlet for feelings, integrated into mere binary numbers of computer jargon. *beams* and then i wonder, when would be the next time i actually post again. its funny how time flew, cliche as it may sound. but honestly. flew. it struck me today that i'm finally migrating over to singaporean guys' favourite island in a few days time, like how the whicked truth strikes youthful innocence with a cold palm of the hand. and i wonder how much of me is gonna change. the thought of going in isnt exactly petrifying, but rather a tinge of excitement lingers about the very issue. i'll miss everybody.

and perhaps, after thursday, i will lay down my pen, and pick up the sword.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home