Monday, May 16, 2005

1 week ago...

I have begun to pamper myself with the little pleasures in life, mainly to distract myself from the numbing and painfully monotonous millitary life (or maybe just the recruits' life) . My cupboard is literally littered with bags of tidbits and candy. An obvious adverse effect of not having stand by bed. As I munch on chocolates and sip mandarin orange tea, I'm feeling slightly high with POP in sight. Yes, ORD shouldn't be too far away. This has really just been a long exercise programme for me. But wait, there's a route march on monday. Sigh.

This week...

The next and last route march would be the 24km graduation march. Great. There's really nothing much left in BMT. I survived the outfields. I survived the route marches. I survived the live grenade throw. The remaining 3 weeks should be easy. Long waiting/slacking/sleeping/eating time for range practice. What is there to stop me?? But wait, there's always the SOC. Sigh.

I don't know why I have this feeling that my brain is degenerating. I can't seem to think properly. A pretty bad omen. Someone please save me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home